The museum sits at the western end of the Benjamin Franklin Parkway, close to I-76 (Schuylkill Expressway) and I-676 (Vine Street Expressway). We’re minutes from Center City Philadelphia and a 20-minute drive from the Philadelphia International Airport, depending on traffic.
We’re a short distance from Center City Philadelphia. You can get here by car, bus, bike, or foot. Parking is available in our garage or on the street.
Main Building Garage
We have a parking garage near the main building. From Kelly Drive, turn onto Anne d’Harnoncourt Drive or Waterworks Drive and follow the signs. From Spring Garden Street, follow Anne d’Harnoncourt Drive around the curve; the garage is on your left. The garage is within walking distance of the Perelman Building and a 20-minute walk to the Rodin Museum.
You can find accessible parking on every level of the garage, adjacent to the elevators.
- $15 for first 4 hours; $2 each additional hour
- Members park free for first hour, $10 for next 4 hours, and $2 each additional hour.
- Validate your parking ticket inside the museum at a Visitor Services Desk to receive these rates.
- Parking fees must be paid using a credit card.
- $5 Parking on Friday Nights
Park in the garage for just $5 when you visit us after 5:00 p.m. on Friday.
Validate your parking ticket inside the museum at a Visitor Services Desk to receive this rate.
You’re welcome to lock up your bike at secure racks in our parking garage or outside the North Entrance.
There are metered spaces on the Parkway between Eakins Oval and Logan Square, as well as two-hour parking just off Waterworks Drive at the Italian Fountain.
Bus routes 7, 32, 38, 43, 48 & 49 all serve the museum area. Check out SEPTA’s website for more information.
- If you’re coming from the Philadelphia metro area, catch a SEPTA subway or regional rail train to nearby 30th Street or Suburban Stations.
- If you’re coming from South Jersey, take the PATCO Speedline, which offers service to Center City Philadelphia.
- If you’re coming from out of town, catch an Amtrak train to 30th Street Station, just a few minutes away from the museum.
We’re right next to the Schuylkill River Trail, a car-free zone for cyclists, joggers, and strollers. There are also two Indego Bike Share stations nearby: one at the bottom of the Rocky steps and another in front of the Perelman Building at 2525 Pennsylvania Avenue.
Feel free to lock up your bike at secure racks in our parking garage or outside the North Entrance.